A few of my favorite things...
That might soon be YOUR favorite things!
Products, books, movies, websites, apps ..... and more!
This is a new page, so be sure to check back often for updates!
- I am sharing because...
- you might want to try them
- you will get to know me better
- you might share some of your faves in return, which might become some of MY faves!
- there is no rhyme or reason to the order right now - I'm just adding as things pop into my head
- I may receive a commission - I will make it clear with an asterisk (*) if that is the case, and I will NEVER recommend something that I don't love.
* I receive a commission if you purchase from this link - you do NOT pay anything extra.
Things I use regularly...
- My Chase credit card - 5% cash back on each grocery store purchase and no annual fee! *
- French press for cold brew coffee *
- AirPods *
- Passion Planner - I'm new to it but loving it so far
- Crocs flip flops
- Skechers Go Walk shoes
- denim capris
- Neora products (I am an affiliate but use and love them all)
- ankle bracelets
- simple silver hoops
- beachy bracelets
Books - impactful or just fun...
- The Bible
- Love Does by Bob Goff *
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee *
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson *
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz *
- Building a Brand Story by Donald Miller *
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero *
- Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo *
- Sunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews *
Websites, apps, & places...
- Trader Joe's - love the coffee and basil plants!
- Aldi - my go-to for canned goods and staples
- Tomato Timer - keeps me focused
- Google Calendar - my appointments on the go
- Gmail - easy, free
- Trello - sorting ideas and projects, I use the free version
- Todoist - daily to-do's, free
- Hoopla Digital - library perk (see if yours is a member - great for ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music), free
- Evernote - a great way to store ideas, available across platforms , I use the free version
- the local library - if you don't have a card, get one!
- CinchShare - post scheduling and training for social media; I am an affiliate - free trial, $10/month after
- TurboScan - scan from your phone, save as pic or PDF - good quality, easy, free
- YouVersion Bible app - multiple translations and studies; free
- Marco Polo - fun video app for connecting with friends and family; I use the free version
- Fitbit - use with Fitbit products
- My Fitness Pal - I use it to track my intake - I've got a big appetite and it keeps me focused; I use the free version
- Map My Run - tracks distance, route, time, calories; I use the free version
- Amazon Music - I use the part that is included with Prime
- Amazon Prime - free 2-day shipping on most things; priceless :) (okay, $119/yr)
- Zoom - video conferencing; free version allows 40 min calls
- Audible - audiobook subscription - I use it intermittently; $14.99/month and up
- EnergyUp.co - fitness and health program - very positive, no equipment required, can all be done at home and modified if needed; free (with paid upgrade available)
- Flylady.net - need help getting your housework under control? Life-changing! - free
TV, movies & music...
- Grey's Anatomy
- Breaking Bad
- Brooklyn 99
- The Middle
- Caprese salads = summer to me!
- seltzer water - plan or naturally flavored, unsweetened - helps with Coke cravings
- big yummy salads
- creme brulee
- flavored balsalmic vinegars and olive oils
- coming soon!