- Stressed out?
- Like there aren't enough hours in the day?
- Like life is passing you by?
- Unsure of who you even are anymore?
Maybe you can relate...
- You know the roles you play but you've lost touch with who you really are, at a soul level.
- You can't find time to take care of yourself.
- Your health has taken a backseat - you know you should eat better and move more, but lack the time and energy to make changes.
- You just feel like something is missing.
- You find yourself wondering...Is this all there is?
What if it doesn't have to be this way?
Hi! I'm Jenny!
I help women in midlife rekindle their passion and purpose.
I'm so glad you're here and can't wait to get to know you.
I am a 40-something happily married wife and mom, born and raised in Indiana. My life's purpose has always been to help people, although the exact path has varied a bit. I am blessed to do that now as a coach, a nurse, and in several other fun ways!
Most of my nursing career has been in hospice, and that has helped me to think differently about life and the beautiful gift that it is.
I believe that God has us all here for a reason, and while it's not just to have fun, I believe there is too much life to be lived to just sit along the sidelines being miserable. With a little time and effort we can make the most of our one and only life here on earth.
My nursing background, coaching training, and personal experiences combined to develop The BECOMING Method™, a customizable framework to get clients the transformation they are looking for as quickly as possible.
I'd love to chat with you about how to make the most of your one and only life. But no matter what...
Never stop becoming the best version of YOU!Let's get acquainted!